- Tierra Viva online credits can be used towards the purchase of any of our products on our online farmer's market or in person at the Valois Market.
- When an item is purchased, it's value amount will be deduced from your Tierra Viva online credits.
- Unclaimed credits at the end of the season will automatically be carried over to the following season.
- Credits expire after 365 days of account inactivity, please contact us if you need an extension. A reminder is sent by email before the expiration date.
- Credits are non-refundable.
Tierra Viva online credits are an alternative payment system and part of our version of the Community-Supported Agriculture (CSA) model. Similar to the traditional CSA model, consumers pay ahead of the season in return for a part of the harvest. However, instead of the farmer determining the contents of the basket, you, the consumer get to fully choose the content of your basket by placing an order online. We feel this model more easily accomodates for food allergies, food preferences, portion sizes and schedule availabilities.
Your early financial support is really appreciated as it helps us purchase seed and growing materials, pay heating for our early greenhouses crops and provide a fair wage for our employees while we wait for the first harvest. To show our gratitude, we offer special discounts early in the year. This year, our specials will be available until Saturday June 4th 2022.
You can save on your grocery bills while encouraging local sustainable agriculture.
If you have any questions you can check out our Frequently Asked Questions page and please don't hesitate to contact us.